Anderson Hall, erected 1861, with statue of President Martin Brewer Anderson, now home of the United Way
Seelye House, corner Prince & University, built ca. 1852, UR President's house 1869-1932, then dormitory. Demolished in 1956. From the Collection of the Rochester Public Library Local History and Genealogy Division.
Sibley Library, opened 1876, donated by Hiram Sibley, Emily Sibley Watson's father. It was sold in 1956 and torn down in 1968.
Reynolds Building, completed in 1887 and sold in 1956.
Alumni Gymnasium, dedicated 1900, was torn down to construct Cutler Union in 1932. From the Albert R. Stone Negative Collection, Rochester Museum & Science Center
Eastman Building, dedicated 1906, first UR building funded by George Eastman
Carnegie Building, opened in 1911 and demolished after a fire in 2015. The building was sold in 1956. From the Albert R. Stone Negative Collection, Rochester Museum & Science Center
Kendrick Hall was built in 1912, and opened in 1913 as a men's dormitory. It was used as a women's dormitory beginning in 1931, demolished 1966.
Strong Hall, erected 1913, was planned by MAG's architect John Gade. It is now part of Visual Studies Workshop.
Anthony Hall, erected 1913, was the women's gymnasium, now part of Visual Studies Workshop.
"Brown House," Faculty Club 1924-1955, housed Creative Workshop 1956-1968.
Munro Hall, opened 1939, with Foster Hall, now part of School of the Arts
Administrative Building, 15 Prince St., purchased from the Rochester Academy of Medicine in 1939 and sold 1955
Delta Upsilon fraternity until ca. 1930, then Helen Bragdon House (cooperative dormitory), corner Strathallan and University, sold 1956, later demolished.
Delta Kappa Epsilon house on Alexander Street; Frat moved to 49 Prince St. in 1918
Delta Kappa Epsilon, 49 Prince St. from ca. 1918-1930.
Theta Delta Chi house, ca. 1906, northeast corner Alexander and University
Psi Upsilon house at 41 Prince St., later Munro House (cooperative dormitory), sold 1956
Sigma Delta Epsilon, 21 Prince St. This image ca. 1922
Alpha Delta Phi, 65 Prince St. This image from 1922